Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Oh wow

I cried actual tears for the rival's death. It /was/ with a huge grin on my face, but I cried nevertheless.

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Amazing!

Really fucking brilliant! I love this genre of game, whatever you may call it, "Risk"-likes, you know? Cell games! And I've been looking and looking for the absolute best one. I think this is it! :D

The graphics were insanely easy to understand, the mechanics were flawless and left tricks to be discovered, the levels were entertaining- I was not expecting the immediate switch from the surrounding-the-enemy layout to its inverse! That was cool!

Users: Some people seem to be stuck at level 10? I don't know what that's about. Just grab all the cells quickly, then divert all energy pointing to the top and bottom, like O <==O <==O==> O==> O, then immediately use those to attack at the same time. I won in like five seconds.

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

I see what you did there.

This makes me feel like a jerk after reading the other comments, but when I started the game, I laughed. And when I figured the mechanics out, I laughed harder. It's pretty hilarious. The message I inferred was "You cannot be satisfactorily popular through obsession or determination. Period. Wanting it makes it unachievable, and spending your time on it shortens and hollows your life."

I laughed when I thought the boyfriend didn't care about her because she spends all her time on the computer. Her definition of love is to not interact with a nonplussed guy watching television.

After writing this, however, I am reminded of people I know, even, at one point, a younger version of myself, who adhere a little to closely to this. When you're young, popularity seems like the point of existence. Getting out of that downward spiral of misery is an important steppingstone of life, and unfortunately for some, it never comes.

Please, take your loved one to the beach and shoot them with a water blaster. It may save their life.

Seriously, though, it's good to remind your young family members and friends that you'll be there for them regardless of what others think of them, especially about comments coming from the internet and/or classmates.

Anyway, (blah blah blah) this is a good game, and it really makes you think. Wasn't going to play it originally, but I'm glad I did, it's really worth a play.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Really interesting.

I got the good ending after getting the normal ending twice. At that point I was very upset... I took the story literally, since I wasn't yet aware of the bad ending.

I didn't know it was a metaphor at that point... I compared it to my own love. We had a large fight recently and I felt like it was telling me to move on, even though I don't want to at all...

Because of these circumstances, I was incredibly relieved when I got the bad ending. I think that's a weird emotion to have at that part. Just the realization that it was a metaphor made me feel better.

It's pretty silly, I know. It's not that I take videogames as instructions, but rather that it made me think about relationships in a way I usually don't; about how people can affect eachother. Because of the way I played it, it moved me deeply for a different reason than was probably intended...

Doodle God Doodle God

Argh!

I love this game, but I hate the dumb cliche choir vocals! I'm a very relaxed person, so I don't say much of anything with the vehemence I feel right now, but this game is only burdened with the horrible "angels' voices"! I seethe every time I hear them interrupt the beautiful music, and I wish there was a way to turn them off! Y ___Y

Please let me turn them off. D: