[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

AAAAAAAAAA

This shit is fucking brilliant, I started tearing up when Jack murderviscerated WV. 3: Way to end the act, this is insanely impressive in both size, length, emotion, revelation, and sheer technical requirements, I can't even begin to describe how much epic this is.

For everyone who hasn't read the comic, it is well worth the time, which isn't actually that long. It's a bit of an archive trawl (I estimate about three days reading leisurely with lots of time afk) but every moment is beautiful, and to be able to see the relevance of scenes like these it mind-bogglingly fantastic.

I love you Hussie, and I just want to let you know that we understand how much time this devours out of your life and you couldn't be more appreciated. I know you know, but you can take all the time you like. You can let Homestuck be your magnum opus, even, just by virtue of pages like these, but I have a feeling you don't want to stop so soon. :3 But always remember to take care of yourself, because we fucking love you, you glorious sack of crazy.

Augggh MSPA ftw 4evr herp a derp I'm going to go to bed now

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Awesome as always.

After watching this after discovering Homestuck, I realized Bitey kinda reminds me of Karkat, lol.

Anyway, as the first Brackenwood story I've ever watched, this is amazing, and very fun to re-visit. ^^

The art only ever improves, and it's a pleasure to live in a universe where this exists. :3

the YuYu the YuYu

Amazing.

Wow. I just rewatched this since however long it's been, and I have to say this is my favorite flash anything on this site. It's so exciting, and so funny, and so refreshing, in all the perfect quantities of each. I love you.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

OMG

Hollyyy SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT

I fucking love Bitey and I had no idea this was here until now! Holy fuck! I am so frickin stoked!

I LOVE YOU ADAM

Micwizard Micwizard

Yes please.

I nominate this submission for Best Use of the Color Purple.

Generic RPG Ep. 5 Generic RPG Ep. 5

Um, okay.

I'd say A for effort, because clearly a lot of thought and time was put into this, but the project's got a long ways to go. The graphics seem very inconsistent, with sometimes a whole scene being squashed in one direction or another, and the character art is confusing and sort of all-over-the-place. The pacing is wacky, (not in a good way), and the characters seem to realise important things at strange moments, as if they hadn't thought about it at all for hours.

Basically, it's not professional. But you know what? It seems like it's a lot of fun to do, so keep at it. It might not be the kind of thing you should put on Newgrounds- it seems like it has a different purpose, like a school project, or a giggle session with your friends, or practice for pursuing a career... Either way, it just, very simply, is not a finished product, so I honestly can't rate it any higher as it is.

Keep practicing is what I say! This project seems like the first step on the way to true, hard talent. Have fun, and don't ever be afraid to erase and improve!

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

AHHHHH

Brilliant, beautiful, adorable, energizing, amazing!

yessss

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

:DDD

Oh my god. This is amazing.

Oh man. This is like pretty much a chain of random crap that somehow formed a coherent plot, and then drew me along like a real movie, using all the right timing and development, and then BOOM

Epic.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Hee. Looks like I'm not the only one who laughed at the dig dug reference.

I'm glad I have a nerdy father. If I didn't spend my off time playing on MacMAME when I was younger, I might just have been too late to understand any of this at all. It's a sad thought. My most fond memories are of my sister and I playing The Three Wonders together, racing to beat the other to collect cards, and politely sharing "options" and power-ups, and listening to the amazing music and sound effects, all one little keyboard.

I hope every child gets to experience Capcom, and Neo Geo, and everything! I can't say I was there for the console games as much, but I was overjoyed when I got my first gameboy, and I've been playing retro games one after another to fill in the gaps. No game company these days can top the pure enjoyment of such simplistic things.

My heart, forever low-bit, thanks you for sharing this fantastic work.