The Death of a Planet The Death of a Planet

Oh my god

This is insanely atmospheric. it kinda reminds me of Danny B's music. It has the same kind of foreboding feel with a street beat and modern instrument ensemble.

I'm a fan of the organs. :3

fluffatron responds:

Glad you like it! Haha almost 2 years late on the response.. That shows how much I use this account I guess

-)S(- Bacon! -)S(- Bacon!

Lyrics are as follows:

ba con ba con ba con ba con ba con ba con baconbaconbaconbaconbacon ba con ba bacon ba con ba con ba con ba con baconbaconbaconbacon

Solus- Shatterface Solus- Shatterface

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Great song, I love it!

SolusLunes responds:

Zero One Speed of Art Zero One Speed of Art

Hey, nice.

This one is nice and calm and relaxing. The drums are perfect. Absolutely perfect. The piano is wonderful.

My only change would be to pick a synth that doesn't interfere so much with the feel. I think a rounder synth would fit better.

This is a nice piece!

Jimbosan responds:

thank you very much) hmm a nice synth...i'll try thank you)

Weird is not different Weird is not different

Kinda good, if this is early in your music making

I'd say it's a good try, but it sort of drags on. It's kinda empty, too.

I like the idea, and this has potential for something good, but I'd definitely keep practicing.

Like I said, I like the idea it gives, and I like the sounds. It's just hard to get into. It's not something you'd leave on repeat for too long, you know?

I recommend cleaning up the drums and tightening the tempo. Adding some depth to the piano would be a good step, too. (Here "depth" might equal having a left hand going.) Everything else is pretty well put-together.

Keep making music! I'm sure you'll progress nicely as time goes on!

Jimbosan responds:

yeah i noticed that i forgot about depth...without it this song feel too emtpy....hmmm it seems i made it too fast...need to work on

Big thanks for a review!!

~NK~ "Space Man" wip ~NK~ "Space Man" wip

This is so amazing!

I don't know what you did, but it worked! I can't wait for the final draft!

I need to do this.

Laser Tears of Science Laser Tears of Science

First, I thought, "This is catchy."

Then, I thought, "This rocks."

Finally, I thought, "This is exactly the kind of music I aspire to create."

You're an inspiration to me. You can do everything I can't. It's incredible!

I don't know what to say, I guess it's kind of silly and nonsensical, but you moved me with this.

GameBalance responds:

but seriously :) That's really nice to hear!