[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

AAAAAAAAAA

This shit is fucking brilliant, I started tearing up when Jack murderviscerated WV. 3: Way to end the act, this is insanely impressive in both size, length, emotion, revelation, and sheer technical requirements, I can't even begin to describe how much epic this is.

For everyone who hasn't read the comic, it is well worth the time, which isn't actually that long. It's a bit of an archive trawl (I estimate about three days reading leisurely with lots of time afk) but every moment is beautiful, and to be able to see the relevance of scenes like these it mind-bogglingly fantastic.

I love you Hussie, and I just want to let you know that we understand how much time this devours out of your life and you couldn't be more appreciated. I know you know, but you can take all the time you like. You can let Homestuck be your magnum opus, even, just by virtue of pages like these, but I have a feeling you don't want to stop so soon. :3 But always remember to take care of yourself, because we fucking love you, you glorious sack of crazy.

Augggh MSPA ftw 4evr herp a derp I'm going to go to bed now

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Awesome as always.

After watching this after discovering Homestuck, I realized Bitey kinda reminds me of Karkat, lol.

Anyway, as the first Brackenwood story I've ever watched, this is amazing, and very fun to re-visit. ^^

The art only ever improves, and it's a pleasure to live in a universe where this exists. :3

the YuYu the YuYu

Amazing.

Wow. I just rewatched this since however long it's been, and I have to say this is my favorite flash anything on this site. It's so exciting, and so funny, and so refreshing, in all the perfect quantities of each. I love you.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Oh wow

I cried actual tears for the rival's death. It /was/ with a huge grin on my face, but I cried nevertheless.

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Amazing!

Really fucking brilliant! I love this genre of game, whatever you may call it, "Risk"-likes, you know? Cell games! And I've been looking and looking for the absolute best one. I think this is it! :D

The graphics were insanely easy to understand, the mechanics were flawless and left tricks to be discovered, the levels were entertaining- I was not expecting the immediate switch from the surrounding-the-enemy layout to its inverse! That was cool!

Users: Some people seem to be stuck at level 10? I don't know what that's about. Just grab all the cells quickly, then divert all energy pointing to the top and bottom, like O <==O <==O==> O==> O, then immediately use those to attack at the same time. I won in like five seconds.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Really interesting.

I got the good ending after getting the normal ending twice. At that point I was very upset... I took the story literally, since I wasn't yet aware of the bad ending.

I didn't know it was a metaphor at that point... I compared it to my own love. We had a large fight recently and I felt like it was telling me to move on, even though I don't want to at all...

Because of these circumstances, I was incredibly relieved when I got the bad ending. I think that's a weird emotion to have at that part. Just the realization that it was a metaphor made me feel better.

It's pretty silly, I know. It's not that I take videogames as instructions, but rather that it made me think about relationships in a way I usually don't; about how people can affect eachother. Because of the way I played it, it moved me deeply for a different reason than was probably intended...

The Death of a Planet The Death of a Planet

Oh my god

This is insanely atmospheric. it kinda reminds me of Danny B's music. It has the same kind of foreboding feel with a street beat and modern instrument ensemble.

I'm a fan of the organs. :3

fluffatron responds:

Glad you like it! Haha almost 2 years late on the response.. That shows how much I use this account I guess

-)S(- Bacon! -)S(- Bacon!

Lyrics are as follows:

ba con ba con ba con ba con ba con ba con baconbaconbaconbaconbacon ba con ba bacon ba con ba con ba con ba con baconbaconbaconbacon

Solus- Shatterface Solus- Shatterface

Whooooo!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

:DD